While in Ethiopia, through the contact of Prof Jain, I came across Prof Pathak in a get together party hosted by Prof. Jain. Intoduced to each other and I came to know that he is from PILANA- a town near to Chandpur and my town JHALU and he came to me from Jhalu. He got very much intested in me and later very often visited each other on many occasions. Prof. Pathak was working as a FAO Expert in Ethiopia. A very simple, modest, knowledgeable person. He was always very kind , caring and affectionate to me as he I was his some very near relative. His excellent biographical details could be seen below: https://www.isae.in/PioneerAwards/Files/01_B_S_Pathak.PDF Prof. B S Pathak Prof. B S Pathak was born in 1933 in village Pilana of Bijnor district, U.P. He obtained BSc. (Ag. Engg) degree from Allahabad University in 1951 and doctoral degree in Agricultural Engineering from Hohenheim Agricultural University (West Germany) in 1963. From 1951 to 1965, Prof. Pathak worked as Lect...
Comments
Post a Comment